So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My travel-buddies

June 11, 2014
I need to tell you about my group. We are twelve plus Naviana, our CEO (chief experience officer).  She's young and Bulgarian. I like her a lot. She's very enthusiastic. There are two married couples: Paul and Sue and Peter and Judy. They didn't know each other before, but both are from Australia and they are my age or a little older.  There are two Australian women friends traveling together, Julie and Lisa. The rest are all single travelers: Kate (about 45), Cindy (about 60), Jenny (about 60), Brian (about 70) and Ishwar (32). So, this is a much older group than I went to India with - except for poor Ishwar who is a real trooper and just gets along fine with everyone. All of these people are very fit, though. Sometimes I have trouble keeping up. We have walked up hundreds of stairs on this trip!  Anyway, the group is just fine and we are all enjoying each other's company. 

No comments: