So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Last day in Budapest

June 9, 2014
Just a very quick note: I need to get dressed, pack and get down to breakfast. Our guide is taking us on a walking tour of Budapest at 9:00. I need to check out and leave my bag in the bag room before then. At 6:15 pm we take a taxi to the train station and take the overnight train to Sighisouara, Romania. We will arrive there too early to check in to our new hotel, so we'll leave our bags in the bag room there and go off to see things inSighisouara. This means I will not have internet access for about the next day and a half.  

No comments: