June 2, 2014 Verizon says my iPhone 4 won't work in Bulgaria and Turkey. Ish's iphone 5 will. So verizon says they can switch the phone #s, contacts and media on the 2 phones. Ish is in Norfolk now and won't be back till late Tonight so we won't be able to do it till tomorrow. I hate leaving it till so last minute. I need to test it out. And will they transfer my notes? I have a lot of stuff I need there: currency conversions for the 5 different currencies, things I want to see in London, etc
I've tried to call Turkish Airlines to get my seat assignment, but I keep getting a recording that says "All lines are busy. Please call again later." Then it disconnects me. Finally got through around 3:00. It put me on hold - major accomplishment - except after an hour on hold I got disconnected. I give up. I really want to select my seat because it's an 11 hour flight home, but I think my next strategy needs to be to go to the Turkish Airlines desk at Dulles tomorrow.
I printed my boarding passes! The flight to Rekyavik is only 5 hours. Then an 80 minute layover and 3 hour flight to London. Not bad.
1 comment:
Not travel related, but CONGRATS to us. We're related!
Susan
Post a Comment