Friday, June 20,2014
Yesterday we took a bus to Plovdik. We had lunch and walked around the city. It's a vry pleasant place. Than we too k a ghost bus to Istanbul 7pm - 2 am). We all slept a little on the bus but were still really tired this morning. I had wanted to be up early and out by 7. I ended up going to breakfast at 8 - that same European breakfast of cold meats and cheese. I had really been hoping for a French breakfast of croissants. Then Kate, Cindy and I went to the Haga Safia. We got there at 8:45. It opens at 9. The line was short and we got in quickly before the crowds. It was very impressive. Then we went to see the cisterns. They are very beautiful. There are also 2 columns with Medusa heads on the bottom. Internet has been spotty the last few days. I'll post this now and try to add to it later.


No comments:
Post a Comment