The hotel is very nice. It has an elevator, also, but I am on the ground floor.
So Many More Places To Go!
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Bulgaria
Today we took private vans (2 for the 13 of us) to Veliko Tarnova. We left Bucharest at 10 and got here at around 2:00. They checked our passports at the Bulgarian border, but only Ishwar got a stamp in his Indian passport. Veliko Tarnova is a very cute little town with a fortress. It was the capital of Bulgaria before they were conquered by the Ottomans. We hiked up to the old fortress. I'll post a few photos here, but, unfortunately, I left my camera adapter (that makes it so I can connect my camera or my phone to my iPad) in the hotel in Brasov. So now I can only upload photos that I take with the phone. The camera takes much better photos, but I won't be able to upload them till I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment