March 4, 2017
Sorry I've taken so long to start writing. The first day I was really just too tired. I flew overnight to Brussels. My seat mate was a woman originally from Gambia, but who has been living in Miami for the last 30 years. We had a nice time talking about West Africa. I hardly slept on the plane. I really tried, but just couldn't. Part of the problem is that the time to sleep is at around 9 PM. I'm not tired enough yet. The plane landed at 6:40 AM. We had breakfast at around 6 - that's midnight at home - right about the time I would usually go to sleep at home. The next flight left Brussels at 11 I didn't eat lunch before boarding the plane, which turned out to be a mistake since they gave you no food on the plane.
When I got to Tel Aviv airport, there was a huge crowd waiting to go to passport control. There was no organization to it - just a mass of people pushing each other. It took over an hour to get up to the window.
Sorry I've taken so long to start writing. The first day I was really just too tired. I flew overnight to Brussels. My seat mate was a woman originally from Gambia, but who has been living in Miami for the last 30 years. We had a nice time talking about West Africa. I hardly slept on the plane. I really tried, but just couldn't. Part of the problem is that the time to sleep is at around 9 PM. I'm not tired enough yet. The plane landed at 6:40 AM. We had breakfast at around 6 - that's midnight at home - right about the time I would usually go to sleep at home. The next flight left Brussels at 11 I didn't eat lunch before boarding the plane, which turned out to be a mistake since they gave you no food on the plane.
When I got to Tel Aviv airport, there was a huge crowd waiting to go to passport control. There was no organization to it - just a mass of people pushing each other. It took over an hour to get up to the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment