march 5, 2017
I'm beginning to wonder whether I'll be able to do this blog. I type stuff and then the internet cuts out and I lose it all.
Summary from where I ,soft off: they didn't ask many questions at the airport : was it my first time in Israel? (No). Why am I here? (Tourism). He asked to see my ticket. I showed him my boarding pass because I didn't want him to see how long I was staying, but he asked me that anyway. Then he said Welcome to Israel. I got the shuttle to jerusalem. It dropped me off at Saint George's,where they had my reservation and were expecting me. They don't have dinner there, so I went out to a restaurant. That was good because I got my bearings - remembered where to go places and found the bus station.
I'm beginning to wonder whether I'll be able to do this blog. I type stuff and then the internet cuts out and I lose it all.
Summary from where I ,soft off: they didn't ask many questions at the airport : was it my first time in Israel? (No). Why am I here? (Tourism). He asked to see my ticket. I showed him my boarding pass because I didn't want him to see how long I was staying, but he asked me that anyway. Then he said Welcome to Israel. I got the shuttle to jerusalem. It dropped me off at Saint George's,where they had my reservation and were expecting me. They don't have dinner there, so I went out to a restaurant. That was good because I got my bearings - remembered where to go places and found the bus station.
No comments:
Post a Comment