So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

And still busier

Wow.  We finished class at 6:00 and my teacher just gave us enough homework to take 2 - 3 hours.  We have class again at 8:00 tomorrow.  We're eating left-overs tonight, thank goodness.  And I won't drink any wine.  I am definitely learning a lot, but it's challenging.  After my class finished at noon, I bought lunch at the concession in the Alif garden (tajine chicken and prunes).  Then Valaria (Italian friend) and I went on the roof to work on homework.  It was really warm!  I was peeling off clothes.  (Of course now that the sun has gone down, we all have our coats and gloves back on - inside.)  We worked from about 1:00 to 3:00, then decided we needed a break and got a coffee.  Then, I had my 4:00 - 6:00 class - where we got all the homework.  I also have homework for Abdelhafid, but I won't see him till Monday.  The weekend will be easier.  I'll have more time.  Valaria and I signed up for the free couscous lunch tomorrow.  (Moroccans eat couscous on Fridays.)  Then Valaria, maybe Danny (from NYC) and I want to try to go to the cell phone store and possibly also the big supermarket -- big plans for our half-day off from classes!
There's a stray cat that lives here.  I don't know his name.  If you're sitting on the porch, he'll jump in your lap and make himself comfortable.  He just came in my room and went under the bed.
So, off to eat left-overs with Jeremy and Stefan and then on to the homework!  I will be so smart when I get back.

No comments: