So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Long day of sight-seeing

Jamie arranged for me to have a driver and guide for today. They came at 9:00 this morning. We saw many things in Old Delhi. I saw a Jayne temple, Gandi's cremation site, the Qtab Minar, the Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk and the Lotus Temple. I'm still very jet-lagged and things are jumbling up in my brain.
In the evening, I went to Jami's school and saw a play put on by her students. Jami has a large band room. The school campus is very nice and I got to meet some of Jami's colleagues- very nice, friendly people.
I'm having problems with my camera. The battery ran out during the day. When I charged it, the camera wouldn't work anymore. I've decided I don't want to drive myself crazy about that right now. I may have ruined the battery, but the camera will probably be ok and I came here for the experience-not the photos.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I guess I was surprised to see you all dressed up warmly with bulky sweaters. I was expecting it to be warmer there...Hmmm. BTW, I understand that your fancy pants cell will take quite acceptable photos. Thanks for these great updates.