So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

First day in India

Coming here was definitely the longest flight I've ever taken. If you count the time I left my house till I arrived at Delhi airport, it was 24 hours - and with the time difference, one whole night never got slept.
Delhi is definitely quite overwhelming. I had paid for airport pickup so there was a man from G-Adventures there to take me to the hotel. Cars here drive through tiny spaces that no American would ever attempt.
Jami came over to my hotel when she finished the conferences at her school. There's a taxi strike today so Jami checked out a car from her school. I'm very impressed that she drives here. We walked to a restaurant and had some delicious Indian food.
Going to sleep now so I can enjoy Day 2 tomorrow.

1 comment:

pat said...

Hey Kath - so good to know you finally made it to the Subcontinent! Can't wait to hear more:)