So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Friday, February 17, 2012

The roof السقف

I LOVE the roof.  This morning, I did my laundry before going to class.  I went up on the roof (about 9 a.m.) to hang the clothes and was struck by the thought of how wonderful it is to be up there - and that I wouldn't be going up there much longer.  Today we had class in the morning and then our final exam at 4:00.  We went up on the roof to study at midday.  Everyone agreed that we love the roof.  David said, "This roof is the best place in all of Morocco."  I think I might agree.  When you're up there in the afternoon, it's really warm and sunny almost every day.  A couple weeks ago, Jeremie and Pierce brought a table and chairs up there.  Now, it's really perfect.  At night, you can see the stars very clearly, but it's too cold to sit up there.  I suppose in the summer everyone goes at night and it's too hot during the day.  Here's a picture of Jeremie and Nicole studying for their exam on the roof this afternoon.  (By the way, the exam turned out to be long, but not too hard.)


2 comments:

L. Fritz said...

I got your postcard today! Yay! Perfect timing because I am doing a postcard project with my students at school and I needed a few postcards. Thanks!

Kathy Keenoy said...

Lemore,
You should be able to ask Cristine and Martha for theirs if you need more.
See you SOON!
Kathy