So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Contact info

I'm leaving tomorrow evening.  Here's my itinerary:
Liese is driving me to Dulles Airport.  I fly Air France to Paris and get there on Friday morning.  Then I fly to Casablanca.  I arrive in Casablanca at 3pm on Friday.  I will buy my train ticket for the next day and spend the night in a hotel in Casablanca.  I take the train to Fez in the morning, so I will hopefully be all settled in my room at the Alif Residence on Saturday evening.
Here's the info for my school.  I forgot to ask whether there's a separate address to write to me.  I'll see if I can get that.  At any rate, it's easiest to email.  (And the postal service's website says it cost $35 to send a 1 pound package to Morocco and takes 3 - 5 days.  Hopefully, I won't need anything sent.)

The Arabic Language Institute in Fez
BP 2136
Fes 30000
Morocco

No comments: