Friday, April 28, 2017
I'll just post this, mostly as a follow up on the Jordan stuff and then I won't be online till after I get home.
I'm not sick. Yay! Maybe those other people got food poisoning from one thing that they ate that didn't.
I was really, really tired today, though. That Jordan trip was very tiring. I had breakfast this morning, then went into the old city a little and realized that I was just too tired and needed to sleep some more. I slept about 2 hours this afternoon. Viet messaged that she is at her friend's. So, I take that to mean that she isn't sick either.
I'm trying to get myself all packed up tonight. I talked to them downstairs about getting to Tel Aviv tomorrow and they said a taxi will be 300 shekels. That seems fine. I'll have them call it in the morning. In hindsight, I should have just not taken the hotel in Tel Aviv and taken a taxi straight from here. But this will be okay. I'll have a big breakfast in the morning and then head at around noon. That Tel Aviv hotel has a happy hour in the evening that is really dinner. It will work fine.
I'm just really tired and ready to go home and sleep in my own bed.
I'll just post this, mostly as a follow up on the Jordan stuff and then I won't be online till after I get home.
I'm not sick. Yay! Maybe those other people got food poisoning from one thing that they ate that didn't.
I was really, really tired today, though. That Jordan trip was very tiring. I had breakfast this morning, then went into the old city a little and realized that I was just too tired and needed to sleep some more. I slept about 2 hours this afternoon. Viet messaged that she is at her friend's. So, I take that to mean that she isn't sick either.
I'm trying to get myself all packed up tonight. I talked to them downstairs about getting to Tel Aviv tomorrow and they said a taxi will be 300 shekels. That seems fine. I'll have them call it in the morning. In hindsight, I should have just not taken the hotel in Tel Aviv and taken a taxi straight from here. But this will be okay. I'll have a big breakfast in the morning and then head at around noon. That Tel Aviv hotel has a happy hour in the evening that is really dinner. It will work fine.
I'm just really tired and ready to go home and sleep in my own bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment