So Many More Places To Go!

How many countries I have been to. Visited Countries Map Maker
Visited 35 UN countries (18.1%) out of 193.
Make your own visited countries map.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

This week's progress

I've made some progress in my preparations.
1. I spoke to the travel nurse at Kaiser. She sent 2 prescriptions to the pharmacy: one for mefloquine (anti malarial) and one for an antibiotic for traveler's diarrhea. She also gave me an appointment for a TDaP shot. And I got a flu shot on Monday.
2. I went to the optometrist and got contacts. I think I will need them for the white water rafting.
3. I went shopping today with Wendy. I bought insect repellant, a sleep mask, a flashlight and a sleeping bag liner. I also looked at rolling duffel bags. I've chosen the one I want. I just wanted to take time to think about it a little. I'll go back to REI to get it.
4. I've contacted my friend Jami in Delhi. We will discuss when to see each other. I have NOT started working on what to pack.

No comments: